Everything begins with the basics
To succeed in any of today's electrical specialties, you must first understand the fundamentals. This concise guidebook, fully updated and revised to comply with the National Electrical Code,? provides that solid foundation in electrical theory, circuitry, and common applications. Whether you're pursuing an electrical career, need a refresher course, or simply want to understand the wiring in your home, you'll learn the basics from this book.
* Examine the fundamentals of magnetism and electric-ity, conductors, insulators, and circuits
* Study common applications including house wiring, lighting, cables, electric heating, and generating
* Become familiar with test procedures and electromagnetic induction
* Understand inductive and capacitive AC circuits and the principles of alternating current
* Explore alarm and intercom wiring, home circuiting, and multiple switching
* Find out how generating stations and substations function
* Learn from clear, specific text, functional illustrations, and review questions in every chapter
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Paul Rosenberg is a leading voice in the electrical industry. A master electrician with extensive experience in all aspects of the industry, he teaches at Iowa State University and has written for all the major industry publications. He is the author of several Audel electrical books, including Audel Electrician’s Pocket Manual, 2nd Edition.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Audel, 1988. Book Condition: New. Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Bookseller Inventory # ABE_book_new_0025845616
Book Description Audel, 1988. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0025845616
Book Description Audel, 1988. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 4th Edition, Revised. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0025845616
Book Description Audel, 1988. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110025845616
Book Description Audel. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0025845616 New. Looks like an interesting title! We provide domestic tracking upon request, provide personalized customer service and want you to have a great experience purchasing from us. 100% satisfaction guaranteed and thank you for your consideration. Bookseller Inventory # M-0025845616