This is the most up-to-date, authoritative source on grammar, usage and style for a variety of business documents. It provides basic rules for problems that occur most frequently, and expanded rules and exceptions for almost any situation. The examples and illustrations offer easy-to-follow models that help solve problems quickly, from e-mail messages to formal reports.
- New trim size makes it easier to read and find information.
- Expanded coverage of topics related to the Internet: e-mail, how to cite on-line resources and scannable resumes.
- Expanded discussion and illustration of document formats provided by MS Word templates and guidelines on how to modify the formats.
- NEW Web sites for students and instructors include FAQ's, a newsletter, instructor forum, how to use GRM, technology terms and interactive exercises.
- The structure of GRM remains the same: Sections 1-11 cover grammar, usage and style, Sections 12-18 cover formatting.
- Spiral with Wrap Flap Edition.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Glencoe/Mcgraw Hill Post Secondary, 2000. Book Condition: New. Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Bookseller Inventory # ABE_book_new_0028040473
Book Description Glencoe/Mcgraw Hill Post Secondary, 2000. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: New. 9th. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0028040473
Book Description Glencoe/Mcgraw Hill Post Secon, 2000. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110028040473