The renowned Unofficial Guides "RM" are trusted by millions of readers. No other series dares to be this candid -- the Unofficial Guides "RM" are the "Consumer Reports" of travel guides. Every hotel and attraction is rated and ranked by a team of unbiased inspectors.
Value-conscious and loaded with tips that help readers avoid wasting time and money, each guide is easy to use, with detailed descriptions of a wide range of hotels and restaurants in all price categories. Readers love the rating system used to objectively evaluate attractions, hotels, and restaurants. Handy charts demonstrate how each place stacks up against the competition.
The Unofficial Guides "RM" contain the most honest evaluations of the Disney parks on the market (with each ride rated and given a suggested age group), and offer proven strategies for enjoying them with a minimum of hassle. Unofficial "RM" Las Vegas rates and ranks the casinos, and provides useful strategies for beating the odds.
Each guide is tailored to provide convenience and insider advice on each destination, and addresses the needs of families, business travelers, and more by giving them the lowdown on what's really worth their time and money. Also included are accurate maps, plus detailed information on shopping, nightlife, sports, and more.
Look for a contemporary new cover design on this fall's list!
A candid guide to the Happiest Place on Earth!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The Top 10 Ways The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland Can Help You Have the Perfect Trip:
1. Every attraction rated and ranked for each age group, based on interviews and surveys of more than 6,100 families
2. When to go: the best times of year and the best days of the week
3. Comprehensive coverage of Universal Studios Hollywood
4. All the Disneyland area hotels rated and ranked for value and quality
5. Field-tested touring itineraries for adults and families with children
6. Complete coverage of Disney's California Adventure theme park
7. Tips and warnings for first-time visitors and those with special needs
8. Proven strategies for planning the perfect Disneyland vacation with small children
9. How to find and meet the Disney characters
10. Unvarnished, practical advice for families, couples, honeymooners, and singles!From the Back Cover:
From the publishers of The Unofficial Guide® to Walt Disney World®
"A Tourist’s Best Friend!"
–The New York Times
The Top 10 Ways The Unofficial Guide® to Disneyland® Can Help You Have the Perfect Trip:
This guide is a completely independent evaluation of Disneyland and has not been reviewed or approved by Disneyland or the Walt Disney Company, Inc.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: Fair. [ No Hassle 30 Day Returns ][ Ships Daily ] [ Underlining/Highlighting: NONE ] [ Writing: NONE ] [ Edition: First ] [ Water Damage: SLIGHT, doesn't affect use ] Water damage on pages 189-196. Publisher: Macmillan General Reference Pub Date: 10/1/1997 Binding: Paperback Pages: 256 First edition. Bookseller Inventory # 4956696
Book Description Macmillan General Reference. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: Fine. 0028620305 Fine. First edition.* Vintage travel guide. Quality, Value, Experience. Bookseller Inventory # NT925BDS171
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Bookseller Inventory # GOR007618104
Book Description Macmillan General Reference, 1997. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Good condition, some are ex-library and can have markings. Bookseller Inventory # GD-198-50-8287008