This title provides medical students as well as physicians with a comprehensive and convenient instrument for self-assessment and review within various specialties of medicine. The titles in this series contain 500 questions which parellel the format and degree of difficulty of the questions contained in Step 1 of the USMLE examination. Each question is accompanied by an answer, a paragraph-lengh explanation, and a specific page reference to either a current journal articale, a text book, or both. A bibiliography which lists all sources used follows the last chapter of each title within the series.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
* 500 USMLE-type questions, answers & explanations
* High-yield facts reinforce key concepts
* Targets what you really need to know
* Student-tested and reviewed
PreTest® is the medical student's most dynamic weapon for mastering the USMLE Step 1.
* Designed to simulate the exam
* Reviewed by recent examinees
* Mimics the real exam, question by question
PreTest® is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it.
This one-of-a-kind test prep guide helps you:
* Get to know material on course exams and the USMLE Step 1
* Practice with 500 clinically-oriented multiple-choice questions
* Review key facts for exam success
* Build confidence, skills, and knowledge
There are plenty of answers out there. But only PreTest® delivers USMLE-type questions, in USMLE format.
Open this PreTest® for:
* 500 board-type questions
* High-yield facts for board and course review o Referenced answers with concise explanations
Great for neuroscience course review and exams, too! This Neuroscience PreTest® asks the right questions so you'll know the right answers. Open it and start learning what's on the test.
"Some questions on the USMLE seemed to have come right out of my PreTest®." --a medical student who recently passed the USMLE Step 1
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Mcgraw-Hill (Tx), 1995. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0070520828
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800705208201.0