This is the first and only text-specific CD-ROM for the FYE course. Free with every copy of POWER Learning, the CD-ROM is an interactive study aid that brings the text to life with video, animation, and sound.
Components of Each Chapter:
1. Video Each chapter on the CD-ROM begins with a video introduction – students and professionals talking about the chapter topic and the way the essentail skills of POWER Learning have helped them in their academic and professional careers.
2. "Try It" Interactive exercises Interactive exercises based on the Try Its that appear in each chapter of the textbook. From self-esteem and learning styles to memory drills and note-taking, these are a fun way to reinforce the goals and skills of each chapter.
3. Journal activities Posing the Journal Reflection questions in the text, this section saves the student journal as a simple text file that can be emailed to an instructor for evaluation or discussion.
4. Crossword puzzles Traditional crossword puzzles, but each clue refers to an important name, term, or concept from the text. Another excellent study aid.
5. To the Net web links Links off the CD-ROM to online resources related to the chapter material. Each link is also part of a web-based exercise that will help students develop the skills they need for online research and reference.
6. Power Plan An illustration of the POWER system for each chapter. Breaks down the material into easily remembered PREPARE, ORGANIZE, WORK, EVALUATE, and RETHINK segments.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want