This is an ideal study guide for Physician Assistant (PA) students preparing for the PANCE, as well as for practicing PAs preparing for recertification. The updated fourth edition features over 1,200 exam-type questions with detailed explanations, plus a 200-question practice test for self-assessment.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
THE #1 REVIEW FOR PA CERTIFICATION AND RECERTIFICATION
* 1200 exam-type questions
* 200-question practice test
* CD-ROM for the ultimate exam prep
* Over 75% new material
* Tips, hints, and skill-builders
* Written by physician assistant educators
Appleton & Lange’s Review for the Physician Assistant, 4e is the most time-effective tool you can find for Physician Assistant certification or recertification.
* More than 1200 Q & A’s provide a comprehensive review
* 200 question practice test for confidence-building self-assessment
* CD-ROM allows you to practice and test yourself using an electronic format
* Designed by leading physician assistant educators to simulate the actual exam
* Detailed answers and explanations reinforce learning
* Covers all internal medicine sub-specialties
* Includes valuable surgery review
The most effective way to study for the PANCE and PANRE:
This best selling Review helps you:
* Learn more in less time
* Practice with over 1200 questions
* Evaluate your areas of strength and weakness
* Reinforce knowledge, confidence, and skills
* Prepare for the questions on the actual exam
The #1 selling study aid for the Physician Assistant National Certification and Recertification Examination.
* Best selling PA review
* 1200 exam-type questions
* 200 question practice test for self assessment
* Valuable CD-ROM study-aid
* Detailed answers with references
* Comprehensive preparation for the PANCE
Great for course work and finals, too! Appleton & Lange’s Review for the Physician Assistant 4e provides the information you need in the format you want. Open it and accelerate to certification.About the Author:
Tony Miller is Associate Professor/Director of the Division of Physician Assistant Studies at Shenandoah University in Winchester, VA Bert Simon is Chairman of the Department of Physician Assistant Sciences at Saint Francis University in Loretto, PA In addition to Appleton & Lange's Review for the Physician Assistant, they are also the authors of Appleton & Lange's Outline Review for the Physician Assistant Examination.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description The McGraw-Hill Company. Book Condition: New. pp. 368. Bookseller Inventory # 7385930
Book Description McGraw-Hill Publishing Company, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0071124667