This title gives pharmacy students the opportunity to review all the major areas of pharmacy and practice in preparation for the NAPLEX (North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination). The Twelfth Edition includes over 900 exam-type questions with concise answers that reflect the increasing emphasis on clinical cases plus a CD-ROM that simulates the NAPLEX.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
* 900+ exam-type questions and answers
* CD-ROM prepares you for NAPLEX
* Tips, hints, and skill builders
* Tests knowledge in all major areas of pharmacy
* Emphasizes clinical cases
Appleton & Lange's QUICK REVIEW: Pharmacy 12e book/CD-ROM package is the most time-effective tool you can find for NAPLEX preparation.
* More than 900 Q&As for your preparation
* Reflects the exam's increasing emphasis on clinical cases
* Concise to-the-point answers
* CD-ROM allows you to practice and test yourself using an electronic format
* On-target answers with fully explained answers reduce study time and build confidence
* Fastest complete preparation for the NAPLEX
THE FASTEST WAY TO REVIEW AND MASTER EVERY MAJOR AREA OF PHARMACY
This one-of-a-kind QUICK REVIEW helps you:
* Learn more in less time
* Practice with over 900 questions
* Focus on the areas where you need help
* Evaluate your areas of strength and weakness
* Prepare for the questions on the actual exam
Anyone can prepare for the exam with unlimited time. But only QUICK REVIEW adds value to the time you have.
Great for course and finals review too! Appleton & Lange's QUICK REVIEW: PHARMACY adds value to the study time you have. Open it and earn the highest score possible score on the NAPLEX.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Appleton & Lange, 2002. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0071212418