A PROVEN METHOD FOR LEARNING THE MOST. DIFFICULT-TO-UNDERSTAND CONCEPTS IN PHYSIOLOGY.
* Organizes and condenses the key topics in physiology.
* Eliminates rote memorization of complicated facts.
* Presents difficult concepts in understandable steps.
* Reinforces key concepts and definitions.
* Allows you to assess your individual competency level and study needs.
* Expedites learning with summary boxes, flowcharts, and diagrams that speed review and highlight key points.
. FINALLY! A STUDY SYSTEM THAT SETS PRIORITIES, MINIMIZES MEMORIZATION, AND REDUCES STRESS!. .
If you like this study method, try these other titles in the McGraw-Hill BASIC CONCEPTS series.. .
Brown: BASIC CONCEPTS IN PATHOLOGY 0-07-008321-5.
Clancy: BASIC CONCEPTS IN IMMUNOLOGY 0-07-011371-8.
Sweeney: BASIC CONCEPTS IN EMBRYOLOGY 0-07-063308-8.
McKenzie ; Klein: BASIC CONCEPTS IN CELL BIOLOGY . AND HISTOLOGY 0-07-036930-5.
Gilbert: BASIC CONCEPTS IN BIOCHEMISTRY, . 2nd edition 0-07-1356576.
Horwitz: BASIC CONCEPTS IN GENETICS 0-07-134500-0.
Stringer: BASIC CONCEPTS IN PHARMACOLOGY,. 2nd edition 0-07-135699-1.
Slaughter: BASIC CONCEPTS IN NEUROSCIENCE 0-07-136046-8
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Charles Seidel, PhD.
Department of Medicine.
Department of Molecular Physiology and Biophysics.
Baylor College of Medicine.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071356568
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0071356568