Offering a comprehensive review of critical concepts in a question and answer format, this updated edition is a useful study aid for students preparing for the USMLE Step 2. All questions, ninety percent of which are in the form of case studies, follow USMLE Step 2 Exam Guidelines. This package also includes a new CD-ROM. This useful disk sorts questions by both body systems and USMLE categories, provides diagnostic feedback, and enables on-line registration.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
* 1000+ USMLE Step 2 exam-type questions
* 2 practice tests
* Subject-specific chapters for targeted preparation
* Rationales for right and wrong answers
THE BEST INSURANCE YOU CAN GET FOR GREAT PERFORMANCE ON THE USMLE STEP 2
* The review that ensures that your real test is not your first test
* Practical, effective, comprehensive, authoritative, and up-to-date - the best preparation for the exam available
* The most time-efficient, trusted tutor you can find for USMLE Step 2
THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO STUDY FOR THE USMLE STEP 2
* More than 1000 exam-type questions with detailed rationales for both right and wrong answers
* 2 comprehensive practice exams for accurate simulation of the exam experience
* Subject-specific chapters for the most targeted preparation possible
* Covers: Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Surgery, Psychiatry, Preventative Medicine
* Learn more in less time
* Evaluate your areas of strengths and weaknesses
* Reinforce knowledge, confidence and skills
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # SD-7-E-2-0140
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange. Book Condition: New. 007137728X COLLEGE TEXTBOOK - WE DO NOT SHIP TO AK OR HI - Title may or may not include access codes, cds, or supplemental materials. If you have any specific needs please contact us through the appropriate marketplace. We ship all orders within 24 business hours. We have been in business for over twenty years. Customer service is our number one priority. Bookseller Inventory # 0003110
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800713772871.0
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 007137728X