Following the traditional First Aid format, this review provides high-yield information residents & physicians need to know to pass the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) licensure examination for certification and/or re-certification. Includes background information (what to expect, how to apply, how to succeed), high-yield facts organized by subject, and a review section of relevant exam review resources.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Shelve: Board Review/Internal Medicine
• Discover IM residents’ “secret weapon” for the boards
• Get answers to board questions from residents who passed
• Save time with high-yield topics, mnemonics, and information-rich illustrations
• Apply the First Aid formula for exam success
INSIDER’S GUIDE TO ABIM SUCCESS
• The only resident-to-resident, step-by-step guide to help you pass the ABIM exam
• Thousands of recently tested high-yield topics from actual ABIM exams
• High-yield algorithms and clinical images, including x-rays, MRIs, CTs, and clinical photographs
• Insider tips for outstanding performance from residents who’ve been there
• Great for recertification, too!
About the Author:
Tao Le, MD
Fellow in Immunology
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Formerly a director of Medsn.com and Medschool.com
With contributors from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071421661
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: BRAND NEW. BRAND NEW. Fast Shipping. Prompt Customer Service. Satisfaction guaranteed. Bookseller Inventory # 0071421661BNA
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Brand New Paperback International Edition, Perfect Condition. Printed in English. Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. Bookseller Inventory # AIND-42348
Book Description Book Condition: New. Brand New Paperback International Edition.We Ship to PO BOX Address also. EXPEDITED shipping option also available for faster delivery. Bookseller Inventory # AUSBNEW-42348
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800714216691.0
Book Description McGraw Hill Medical, NY, 2006. Oversized Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1st Edition. 4to - over 9¾ - 12" tall. This is a New and Unread copy of the first edition. Book. Bookseller Inventory # 036274
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0071421661
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110071421661
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0071421661 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW4.0027284