Grammar Form and Function Split Ed 1B SB
In Grammar Form and Function, high-interest photos provide a visual context within the grammar charts for learning and retaining new vocabulary and grammar.
- Flexible approach to grammar instruction integrates study of new structures (form) with information on how to use them and what they mean (function).
- High-interest photos contextualize new grammar and vocabulary and reinforce student recall. Comprehensive grammar coverage ensures thorough and effective presentation of all basic structures.
- Extensive practice guides students to accurate production and fluent use of new grammar.
- Your Turn Activities encourage students to draw from personal experiences and practice grammar in natural conversations.
- Writing Assignments incorporate grammar into step-by-step tasks for a variety of writing purposes, such as narrating and describing.
- Self-Tests and Unit Quizzes offer multiple assessment tools in both print and Web formats.
- Companion Website activities develop real-world listening skills.
This is a beginning level split edition student book.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.