A hardcover edition of a top-selling paperback, The Little Book of Stress is a smart-alecky book that advises on ways to increase your stress level and the stress level of those around you. Calm is for wimps!
Is stress really all that bad? Without it, could we get everything done, or would we just be sickeningly happy-go-lucky day in and day out? In The Little Book of Stress Rohan Candappa shows ways to actually increase the level of stress within you and those around you. Because without stress, life is boring.
Increase your own stress levels and create stress in others with simple measures such as:
* If you are stressed, make sure you communicate this to those around you. Soon they'll be stressed too.
* Switch the decaffeinated and caffeinated coffees around whenever you can.
* Always join in other people's arguments. Try to get others to join in too.
* When you're the first car in line at a traffic light, get out and read a map. Try to miss the green light at least twice.
* A double espresso just before bed is always a winner.
* Replace your bulbs with overhead, neon-strip lights. If you can get ones that flicker, all the better.
* If someone is telling you a joke and you know the punch line, wait until they've nearly finished, then tell them you've heard it before.
* Ask single women if they've got a boyfriend yet. Repeat on Valentine's Day.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
After many years working in advertising, Rohan Candappa is now a full-time writer. He is the author of several successful books, including the The Little Book of Wrong Shui and The Little Book of Christmas Stress. Now he writes funny books full of very bad advice when he is not hiding from his two children. Obviously, he is a little overweight, but he finds that black is a very slimming color.About the Author:
Rohan Candappa is the author of several successful AMP titles, including the international best-seller The Little Book of Stress.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want