Based on the successful first edition, Secrets of the C++ Masters (1995), this book provides a path to true C++ enlightenment. It has been carefully revised to thoroughly cover advanced programming techniques using C++. It includes valuable techniques organized into three categories: Smart Pointers, Class Hierarchies, and Memory Management, and includes applications-oriented coverage of numerous topics including template creation, exception handling, pointers, optimization, and types. The focus of the book is on ANSI C++, and it includes one 3.5" disk for Windows that features all the source code for examples presented in the book.
* A revision of the highly acclaimed Secrets of the C++ Masters
* Bridges the gap between C++ as described in beginner and intermediate-level books and C++ as practiced by experts
* Valuable techniques are described and organized into three simple themes: indirection, class hierarchies, and memory management
* Provides in depth coverage of template creation, exception handling, pointers and optimization techniques
* Book focuses in ANSI C++ and so is compiler independent
* Includes a 3.5" disk for Windows with source code of all examples in the book
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Jeff Alger is a Group Program Manager at Microsoft Corporation with over 20 years of experience in software development. Before joining Microsoft, Jeff was a management consultant to Fortune 500 and multinational corporations, as well as commercial software vendors in the U.S. and Europe.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Academic Press, 1998. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Pap/Dskt R. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0120499428
Book Description Academic Press, 1998. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110120499428
Book Description Academic Press. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0120499428 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW4.0039723
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97801204994271.0