The critically acclaimed laboratory standard for forty years, Methods in Enzymology is one of the most highly respected publications in the field of biochemistry. Since 1955, each volume has been eagerlyawaited, frequently consulted, and praised by researchers and reviewers alike. More than 250 volumes have been published (all of them still in print) and much of the material is relevant even today--truly an essential publication for researchers in all fields of life sciences.
* Strategies involved in studying adhesion
* Genetic manipulation of adhesions
* Adhesion and receptor isolation and characterization
* Distinguishes between adhesion and invasion
* Assays for adhesion
* Kinetic and epidemiological considerations of adhesion and infection
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Academic Press, 1995. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0121821544
Book Description Elsevier. Book Condition: New. pp. 600. Bookseller Inventory # 7424023
Book Description Academic Press, 1995. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. New. book. Bookseller Inventory # F5S1-3-Z-0121821544-6