Plasma Deposition, Treatment, and Etching of Polymers takes a broad look at the basic principles, the chemical processes, and the diagnostic procedures in the interaction of plasmas with polymer surfaces. This recent technology has yielded a large class of new materials offering many applications, including their use as coatings for chemical fibers and films. Additional applications include uses for the passivation of metals, the surface hardening of tools, increased biocompatibility of biomedical materials, chemical and physical sensors, and a variety of micro- and optoelectronic devices.
* Appeals to a broad range of industries from microelectronics to space technology
* Discusses a wide array of new uses for plasma polymers
* Provides a tutorial introduction to the field
* Surveys various classes of plasma polymers, their chemical and morphological properties, effects of plasma process parameters on the growth and structure of these synthetic materials, and techniques for characterization
* Interests scientists, engineers, and students alike
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Academic Press, 1990. Book Condition: Good. This is an ex-library book and may have the usual library/used-book markings inside.This book has hardback covers. In good all round condition. No dust jacket. Bookseller Inventory # 5927104
Book Description Academic Press. Hardcover. Book Condition: Fair. Dust Cover Missing. Bookseller Inventory # G0122004302I5N01
Book Description Academic Press, 1990. Hardcover. Book Condition: Used: Good. We ship International with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! j. Bookseller Inventory # 0122004302D