Providing comprehensive support for ClarisWorks word processing, drawing, painting, spreadsheet, and database modules, ClarisWorks Companion<$> emphasizes the integration of these modules. It also gives specific documentation of all ClarisWorks 5.0 functions and discusses how to customize the ClarisWorks 5.0 environment for each individual user.
* Covers word processing basics, extras, and tools
* Discusses spreadsheets, database management, drawing and painting with ClarisWorks
* Contains a wealth of tips and tricks, such as how to use spreadsheets as tables, how to flow text around graphics,and how to perform mail merge
* Teaches the basics of creating WWW pages from ClarisWorks documents
* Provides complete documentation of ClarisWorks functions
* Covers both Macintosh and Windows versions
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Jan L. Harrington, the author of 30 books, including SQL, Clearly Explained (Academic Press), has been writing about databases since 1984. She is a professor and chair of the department of computer science and information systems at Marist College, where she teaches database design and management, object-oriented programming, data communications, and computer architecture.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Academic Press, 1997. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0123264103
Book Description Academic Press, 1997. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0123264103
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97801232641071.0