This CD-ROM is designed to allow you to print, copy, and search either labeled or unlabeled versions of the diagrams of coronal sections presented in The Rat Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates, Compact Third Edition. This CD-ROM can be used on a computer which runs either Macintosh System 7 (or better) or MS-Windows 3.1 (or better). It may also be possible the use this CD-ROM with a 386 PC running DOS and with some UNIX systems. The diagrams are presented in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format(PDF) which can be read by the Adobe Acrobat Reader software program. The installer for the Acrobat Reader software can be found on this CD-ROM. A special function of Acrobat allows diagrams or parts of diagrams to be copied to most drawing or word processing programs for annotation and custom labeling. In addition to the Acrobat files, there is a set of diagrams in Adobe Illustrator 1.1 format in order to allow more extensive editing with Adobe Illustrator and other graphics programs such as CorelDRAW thatcan edit Illustrator files.
* This CD is designed to allow you to print, copy, and search labeled and unlabeled versions of the diagrams appearing in the print version
* A special function of the CD is that diagrams, or parts of diagrams, may be copied to most drawings or word processor programs for annotation and custom labeling
* Adobe Acrobat Reader 2.1 is included on this CD-ROM
* There is a set of diagrams in Adobe Illustrator 1.1 format in order to allow more extensive editing with Adobe Illustrator and other graphic programs such as CorelDRAW
* Contains the full text of the printed atlas
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Completely revised edition of one of the top-cited books in science, this atlas is the definitive lab resource on the rat brain.From the Publisher:
Praise for the Compact Third Edition:
"The earlier edition was one of the most cited books, but this revised edition will definitely be more appreciated..." (Saudi Medical Journal)
"...a phenomenally useful research tool. ...The CD version has proven to be highly practical." (Arthur D. Loewy, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri)
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Academic Press, 1996. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 3rd. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX012547623X
Book Description Academic Press, 1996. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 012547623X