Parts A and B, companion volumes on fluorescence microscopy, are sourcebooks of methods for living cells. Part A comprehensively covers methodology: fluorescent analogs, procedures for fluorescent labeling of various cellular structures, and fluorescence microscopy. Part B describes instrumentation and quantitation analysis for imaging and spectroscopy.
* Convenient bench-top format
Comprehensive methods inluded for:
* Tracing proteins, peptides, hormones, and toxins
* Labeling cell surfaces, mitochondria, endoplasmic reticulum, and endocytic compartments
* Preparation of fluorescent probes and their incorporation into cells
* Culturing cells under the microscope
* Basic fluorescence microscopy and imaging techniques
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Academic Press, San Diego., 1989. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 8vo, paperback, comb-bound. NEW. Bright, crisp & clean, unread; covers glossy. 333 pp. Bookseller Inventory # 1130415.39
Book Description Academic Press, 1990. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0126847541
Book Description Academic Press, 1990. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0126847541
Book Description Academic Press, 1990. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110126847541
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97801268475431.0