This volume prepares clinicians to make intelligent choices based on the strengths and weaknesses of a variety of measurement devices available for assessing speech and language disorders, and provides them with a clear understanding of what information they should hope to obtain from the testing. It offers descriptions of test construction rationales and sufficient detail on examples of tests, critiquing many of the most frequently used tests of the speech-language pathologist.
- Analyzes structural disorders and speech production mechanisms.
- Includes increased coverage of types of testing and diagnostic concerns such as phonological processes, discrimination vs. perception, types of language testing, and pragmatic coverage.
- Examines augmentative testing and communication restrictions.
- Discusses example tests and procedures for illustration of design, validity, reliability, and construct.
- Provides test summaries at ends of chapters for age, types of norms, and content comparisons.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
This book introduces clinicians to a variety of measurement devices available for assessing speech and language disorders and provides a clear understanding of what information can be obtained from the tests.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Prentice-Hall, 1981. Hardcover. Book Condition: Used: Very Good. Bookseller Inventory # SONG0130435058
Book Description Prentice-Hall 1981-01-01, 1981. Hardcover. Book Condition: Fine. 0130435058 Almost new book. A portion of your purchase of this book will be donated to non-profit organizations. Over 1,000,000 satisfied customers since 1997! We ship daily M-F. Choose expedited shipping (if available) for much faster delivery. Delivery confirmation on all US orders. Bookseller Inventory # Z0130435058Z1
Book Description Prentice-Hall. Hardcover. Book Condition: Fair. Bookseller Inventory # G0130435058I5N00
Book Description Book Condition: Very Good. Book Condition: Very Good. Bookseller Inventory # 97801304350573.0
Book Description Book Condition: Like New. Book Condition: Like New. Bookseller Inventory # 97801304350572.0
Book Description Prentice Hall, 1981. Gebundene Ausgabe. Exempl. in einem guten Gesamtzust., geringe Mängel und Gebrauchsspuren möglich. Schutzumschlag leicht berieben und an Ecken und Kanten leicht lädiert. Im Vorsatz private Eintragung. Ansonsten Innen wie neu. Sehr schönes und frisches Exemplar. 340 S. Deutsch 630g. Bookseller Inventory # 521678