YOUT TRUE ACADEMIC DESIGN SERIES Ideal for introductory and advanced level courses in computer graphics, desktop publishing and/or web design software applications. The Essentials for Design series offers a learning-by-doing approach that encourages students to grasp application related concepts as they expand their skills through hands-on tutorials. The titles offer a clean, easy-to-follow, full color layout with two different levels available. Instructor Resource CD-ROMs include assessments, PowerPoint presentation materials, and additional projects.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Your True Academic Design Series
Hands-on tutorials with a project orientation designed to provide a thorough
knowledge and understanding of graphic design
• Extensive End-of-Chapter Exercises include three levels of reinforcement exercises that emphasize hands-on skill development.
• Portfolio Builder exercises at the end of every chapter require creative problem solving and the application of learned skills. The completed projects can be combined into a portfolio that will impress at job interviews.
• Integrating Projects are designed to reflect real-world graphic design work, drawing on skills learned throughout the text.
• Careers in Design feature offers advice, tips, and resources that will help you on your path to a successful career.
• Full color format throughout!
Your online resource for mastering graphic design
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2006. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: New. 2. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0131878972
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97801318789761.0