Equity and Trusts Concentrate is a high quality revision guide which covers the main topics found on undergraduate and GDL courses. The clear, succinct coverage of key legal points within a specific topic area, including key cases, enables students to quickly grasp the fundamental principles of this area of law. The book focuses on the needs of students to succeed in their exams, showing how all the legal rules fit together and the approach that should be adopted when answering questions. A range of pedagogical features help with preparation for exams and suggest numerous ways to improve marks.
Equity and Trusts Concentrate provides succinct coverage of all key elements of the law, while also offering students further avenues of investigation, presenting key academic debates and other analytical features.
OUP's Concentrate revision series is endorsed by students and lecturers for level of coverage, accuracy and exam advice. Equity and Trusts Concentrate has been rigorously reviewed by law lecturers from a range of universities.
Equity and Trusts Concentrate is accompanied by a free, open-access Online Resource Center (http://www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/orc/mcdonald_concentrate) which offers the following resources to support students:
- Multiple choice questions which provide instant feedback
- Interactive flashcards of key cases (the student is presented with a case and has to supply the principle, or vice versa)
- Interactive version of glossary
- Updates to case law and legislation
- Further reading
- Web links to key online sources
- Advice on revision and exam technique authored by renowned textbook writer and experienced examiner Nigel Foster, Professor of Law and Deputy Vice-Chancellor of the University of Buckingham.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Iain McDonald is a Lecturer in Law at the University of the West of England.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Oxford University Press, USA. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0199544611
Book Description Oxford University Press, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-201-11-9095109
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97801995446151.0