Applied Subsurface Geological Mapping with Structural Methods (2nd Edition)
About the Book
Title: Applied Subsurface Geological Mapping with ...
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Book Condition: Fine
0130919489 BRAND NEW W/FAST SHIPPING! This item is: Applied Subsurface Geological Mapping with Structural Methods, 2nd Ed., 2003, by Tearpock, Daniel J.^Bischke, Richard E.; FORMAT: Hardcover; ISBN: 9780130919489. Choose Expedited for fastest shipping! Our 98%+ rating proves our commitment! We cannot ship to PO Boxes/APO address. To avoid ordering the wrong item, please check your item's ISBN number!. Bookseller Inventory # P9780130919489
Applied Subsurface Geological Mapping, With Structural Methods, 2nd Edition is the practical, up-to-the-minute guide to the use of subsurface interpretation, mapping, and structural techniques in the search for oil and gas resources. Two of the industry's leading consultants present systematic coverage of the field's key principles and newest advances, offering guidance that is valuable for both exploration and development activities, as well as for "detailed" projects in maturely developed areas.
Fully updated and expanded, this edition combines extensive information from the published literature with significant material never before published. The authors introduce superior techniques for every major petroleum-related tectonic setting in the world.
- A systematic, ten-step philosophy for subsurface interpretation and mapping
- The latest computer-based contouring concepts and applications
- Advanced manual and computer-based log correlation
- Integration of geophysical data into subsurface interpretations and mapping
- Cross-section construction: structural, stratigraphic, and problem-solving
- Interpretation and generation of valid fault, structure, and isochore maps
- New coverage of 3D seismic interpretation, from project setup through documentation
- Compressional and extensional structures: balancing and interpretation
- In-depth new coverage of strike-slip faulting and related structures
- Growth and correlation consistency techniques: expansion indices, Multiple Bischke Plot Analysis, vertical separation versus depth, and more
- Numerous field examples from around the world
Whatever your role in the adventure of finding and developing oil or gas resources-as a geologist, geophysicist, engineer, technologist, manager or investor-the tools presented in this book can make you significantly more effective in your daily technical or decision-oriented activities.
Bookseller & Payment Information
This bookseller accepts the following methods of payment:
- American Express
Address: Lawrence, KS, U.S.A.
AbeBooks Bookseller Since: July 14, 2008
Terms of Sale: Unless otherwise noted, all items sold by are in brand-new,unused condition, direct from the publisher.
Shipping Terms: Orders ship within 1-2 business days.
Store Description: BarristerBooks.com is the Internet's largest independent legal bookstore, offering over 3,000 legal titles to attorneys, paralegals, pre-law and law students, and the general public. We offer law titles covering over 150 legal areas, from Admiralty Law to Zoning Law, and everything in between. We have been serving our customers with superior customer service since 1999.
Portions of this page may be (c) 2006 Muze Inc. Some database content may also be provided by Baker & Taylor Inc. Copyright 1995-2006 Muze Inc. For personal non-commercial use only. All rights reserved. Content for books is owned by Baker & Taylor, Inc. or its licensors and is subject to copyright and all other protections provided by applicable law.
Portions of this page may be Copyright VNU Entertainment Media (UK) Ltd., 2006, Georg Lingenbrink GmbH & Co., Tite Live, S.A or Informazioni Editoriali S.p.A. All rights reserved.