Title: Fishman's Manual of Pulmonary Diseases and ...
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional
Book Condition: Good
0070220026 Good Condition. Has a small amount of writing/highlighting. Five star seller - Buy with confidence!. Bookseller Inventory # Z0070220026Z3
Synopsis: This book is a quick-reference pocket manual which concisely presents important clinical information contained in the two-volume Fishman's Pulmonary Diseases & Disorders, 3/e. For each condition, the manual covers clinical evaluation, work up, differential diagnosis, and treatment.
From the Back Cover: AT LAST, A PRACTICAL, POCKET-SIZED FISHMAN'S! IT PUTS THE BEST ANSWERS IN CLINICAL PULMONARY MEDICINE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
This take-anywhere reference provides the information needed for diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of lung diseases and disorders. With Fishman's Manual of Pulmonary Diseases and Disorders, clinical facts and procedures from the leading pulmonary reference can be as close as your coat pocket.
THE BEST PORTABLE PULMONARY REFERENCE
* Provides clinical workups for all major diseases and disorders
* Offers easy access to differential diagnosis procedures and standards
* Outlines physical and laboratory tests
* Covers issues in diagnosis, management, and treatment
* Concisely compares options for managing lung disease
* Addresses the clinical approach to all major pulmonary diseases, from infections to cancer to asthma and more
* Referenced to the complete two-volume Fishman's Pulmonary Diseases and Disorders, Third Edition.
This clinical problem-solving Manual is an excellent resource for Internal Medicine residents and any clinician who treats patients with breathing problems.
This bookseller accepts the following methods of payment:
AbeBooks Bookseller Since: November 10, 2009
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the Abebooks web
sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as
Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund
within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your mind about
a book that you've ordered, please use the Ask bookseller a question link to
contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
We package all our items in secure new packaging and we always ship within 48 hours.
Store Description: Welcome to Hawking Books. We ship six days a week and your satisfaction is guaranteed.