About Oxfam Broomhill
Oxfam Broomhill, Sheffield, is situated in a fashionable residential suburb in the centre of the University area. We sell furniture, music, electricals, clothes, bric-a-brac and books (both in-store and online).
List this seller's books
Catalogs of Oxfam Broomhill
Any book ordered from us is returnable within 30 days if found not to match the description given. A full refund will be made. Payment may be made by credit card. Post and packing is extra, at cost. If ordering from outside the United Kingdom, please indicate preference for surface or (priority) air-mail. When choosing to buy one of our books you are making a valuable contribution to Oxfam's work, helping to find lasting solutions to poverty and suffering throughout the world.
Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
We offer a 21-day no quibbles returns policy (or 31 days for overseas returns), which begins from the date you received the goods. If you contact us outside of the 21-day period we will not refund the order (unless the goods are defective or damaged and that defect or damage is not described in the listing). All unwanted goods should be returned in a resaleable condition. Refunds will be processed within 30 days. Goods received after 21 days will be returned to the customer.
To return your item from within the UK, please return it to the store where it was purchased from, ensuring that:
1. You package the goods securely to ensure they aren't damaged in transit.
2. You give your reason for return, and indicate that you would like a refund.
3. If your item was sent to you by post, you obtain a free proof of postage certificate from the Post Office and send to the shop address. For DHL deliveries please refer to the slip enclosed in the package.
To return your item from overseas, please ensure that you:
1. Package the goods securely to ensure they aren't damaged in transit.
2. Email the store for advice before returning.