Title: Typical Bills and Average Rates Report -- ...
Publisher: Edison Electric Institute
Book Condition: Good
Dust Cover Missing. Light shelf wear and minimal interior marks. Bookseller Inventory # G0931032113I3N01
Synopsis: Formerly Typical, Commercial, Residential and Industrial Bills. Analyze electricity costs throughout the country with Typical Bills. Based upon comprehensive, industry-wide surveys, this semi-annual report presents typical monthly electric bills and average revenue per kilowatt hour charged by investor-owned utilities. Use this data to compare the price of electricity by customer type, state, region, company, year, fuel clause adjustment, state average of listed companies or state average of all companies.
This widely-used reference provides:
* Data for 73 demand and consumption levels across the three standard classes of services
* Average revenue (or cost) per kilowatthour for each class and the total ultimate customer (total retail) class
* Utility, state, regional and national averages for each consumption level.
* Easy-to-read tables arranged by company .
* Residential bills sorted by service with or without water heating or all electric service.
* Listings of participating companies by region and state.
Typical Bills is updated twice a year so it is always current. Winter edition data is based on January 1 rates; published in April. Summer edition data is based on July 1 rates; published in October. Available three months after the billing day reported - each edition provides the most current data available.
This bookseller accepts the following methods of payment:
AbeBooks Bookseller Since: March 24, 2009
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described
on the Abebooks website. If you're dissatisfied with your
purchase or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund within 30
days of the estimated delivery date. If you've changed your
mind about a book that you've ordered, please use the "Ask
bookseller a question" link to contact us and we'll respond
as soon as possible.
Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.