Mark Gottdiener; Leslie Budd
Publisher:Sage Pubns Ltd
Written by experienced and respected academics, the books are indispensable study aids and guides to comprehension.
Key Concepts in Urban Studies:
• Clearly and concisely explains the basic ideas in the interdisciplinary field of urban studies
• Offers concise discussions of concepts ranging from community, neighbourhood, and the city to globalization, the New Urbanism, feminine space, and urban problems
• Constitutes a re-examination of the key ideas in the field
• Is illustrated throughout with international examples
• Provides an essential reference guide for all students and teachers across the urban disciplines within sociology, political science, planning and geography.
Portions of this page may be (c) 2006 Muze Inc. Some database content may also be provided by Baker & Taylor Inc. Copyright 1995-2006 Muze Inc. For personal non-commercial use only. All rights reserved. Content for books is owned by Baker & Taylor, Inc. or its licensors and is subject to copyright and all other protections provided by applicable law.
Portions of this page may be Copyright VNU Entertainment Media (UK) Ltd., 2006, Georg Lingenbrink GmbH & Co., Tite Live, S.A or Informazioni Editoriali S.p.A. All rights reserved.