What is Michelle Obama Reading?
There’s a lot of buzz at the moment about President Obama’s reading list but what about the First Lady? What books does she like to read?
While there isn’t an official White House list, the good folks over at Oprah.com went on a treasure hunt through articles and photos and came up with this list of books she’s enjoyed reading with her daughters and children at elementary schools:
- The Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day by Judith Viorst
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr.
- The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss
- Olivia by Ian Falconer
- Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
What books would you recommend that Michelle Obama read with her daughters or at elementary schools?