AbeBooks Bestsellers from July 2012
The bestselling books of a used bookstore are an interesting thing. The list doesn’t give you a feeling for what is hot and hip right now so much as what books have always been popular; and one of the most popular on AbeBooks has always been The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey. The book has sold millions of copies worldwide, was published in over 30 languages and was declared by Time Magazine to be one of The 25 Most Influential Business Management Books.” Unfortunately, the book’s author, Mr. Covey, passed away earlier this month. His legacy will, however, live on with the millions of Highly Effective People he helped create.
Stephen Covey passed away on July 16th 2012 at the age of 79.
AbeBooks.com top 10 bestsellers for July 2012
1. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
2. The Color of Water by James McBride
3. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
4. Lord of the Flies by William Golding
5. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
6. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
7. Life of Pi by Yan Martel
8. Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson
9. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
10. The Giver by Lois Lowry