Best Hangover Cures
Fuzzy tongue? Pounding head? Churning stomach? Must be the morning after a big night out. Not to worry - it happens to the best of us. Here are some of our favorite hangover cures to get you through the day.
Pump Up Your Wallet with cheap textbooks! › Play Video
- Always start with what you last drank the night before
- Big greasy breakfast and chocolate milk
- Blue Gatorade
- Ginger tea, saltines, and that Vitamin C powder that fizzes like Alka Seltzer
- Eat 2 - 4 slices of bread and drink 2 large glasses of water. If you need to throw up, now is the time.
- This is prevention - eat something with fat, carbs and protein, with a big glass of water and a multivitamin, before bed.
- Drink a half gallon of water before you go to bed. You will inevitably get up in the night, and after returning from the washroom, drink another half gallon. Repeat as necessary.
- Brunch in the clothes and makeup from the night before
- Stupid DVDs, a comfy couch, and no plans for the rest of the day
- Don't drink
Looking for more ways to save? Check out our other Student Lifestyle pages: