Everything Financial – University Scholarships, College Guides and More
University is eye-opening for freshmen. You are going solo, need to pay bills, manage class schedules, and cook. Then, after years of studying, exams, and dorm living, it’s over and many students finish college with insurmountable debt.
Remember AbeBooks saves students up to 50% off the list price of new textbooks. Specialized textbook sellers list their new, used and international edition copies with us. With thousands of textbooks from hundreds of booksellers around the world, it’s easy to find cheap copies.
But AbeBooks has other ways to save. These inexpensive books offer financial advice and how to find university scholarships and college guides.
With tuition rising, textbooks, and housing, it is hard to pay the bills. Luckily there are cheap books to help hapless students. Buy one of these books and learn how to pay for university.
- Scholarships 101: The Real-World Guide to Getting Cash for College by Kimberly Ann Stezala
- Free $ for College Dummies by David Rosen
- Getting Financial Aid
- The Sports Scholarships Insiders Guide by Dion Wheeler
- University, Scholarships, Awards and Bursaries
- The Ultimate Scholarship Book
Managing Debt and Your Finances
Everyone knows university is expensive, but often students set off for school with no idea how to budget, or shop for savings. These recommended books offer advice on surviving student debt.
- How to Go to College on a Shoe String: The Insider’s Guide to Grants, Scholarships, Cheap Books, Fellowships and Other Financial Aid Secrets
- The Debt-Free Graduate: How to Survive College or University Without Going Broke by Murray Baker
- Surviving your Student Loans by Nancy Mitchell
- 1,000 Best Smart Money Secrets for Students by Debby Fowles
- Getting Through College Without Going Broke by Students Helping Students
Looking for more ways to save? Check out our other Student Lifestyle pages: