Textbook Buyback - Canada, Sell Your Textbooks
Get Cash Back For Selling Used Textbooks
AbeBooks and TextbooksRus are pleased to offer Canadian students a quick and convenient textbook buyback service so you can sell your textbooks after you’ve used them. We pay the shipping so it’s easy to sell your books!
- Click the button below to visit the textbook buyback site.
- Enter the ISBN(s) of the textbook(s) you wish to sell.
- Instantly find out how much we'll pay.
- If you accept our offer, simply print a shipping label (we'll even pay for it - no postage is necessary if mailed in Canada) and mail your textbook(s).
- Repeat the process!
While you can save up to 90% off the list price when you buy used textbooks through AbeBooks, you can also sell your books for cash.
Why sell back your books through AbeBooks and TextbooksRus?
- Earn cash for used textbooks you don’t need anymore
- Free UPS shipping on your books
- Payment by cheque once the book is received
- Processing is fast and payment is quick
- Your textbook buyback quote is valid for up to four weeks
AbeBooks Offers Canadians Cash for Textbooks With Online Buy-Back
Cash-strapped college students can now sell their books online through a simple and easy buy-back service at AbeBooks (http://buyback.abebooks.ca) that includes pre-paid shipping.
Following a tried and tested business model that has flourished in the US in recent years; AbeBooks is the first major online marketplace to offer direct textbook buyback to Canadian students.
To sell their books students simply enter the ISBN(s) of their book(s) on AbeBooks buy-back page and are instantly offered a competitive buy-back price. When the student accepts the offered price they open an account, complete their contact information, print the pre-paid mailing label and packing list, and mail the book(s) at any UPS outlet. A confirmation number is then issued and a cheque or online money transfer is sent to the student when the book(s) arrive.
The AbeBooks’ buyback is available year-round, open to all students in Canada, and is perfect for anyone looking to trade in books for extra cash. More than one million editions are available for buy-back at http://buyback.abebooks.ca
Buy-back prices at AbeBooks are constantly updated according to national book and textbook demand. Quoted prices are guaranteed if received within four weeks. Find the current buy-back price for textbooks, bestsellers, cookbooks and more at http://buyback.abebooks.ca
AbeBooks.com is a major online marketplace for books that helps students find affordable new and used textbooks.