10. AbeBooks Channel Program
The AbeBooks Channel Program allows US-based AbeBooks booksellers to list their inventory on Amazon.com. Participating sellers' inventory is aggregated on Amazon.com under an AbeBooks branded Amazon Marketplace account. We forward orders to sellers through the existing AbeBooks order processing system, including email notification.
To participate in the AbeBooks Channel Program a bookseller must:
- Be a US-based seller, not already listing on Amazon.com and without an existing 'blocked' account with Amazon.
- Have provided a valid Taxpayer Identification Number to AbeBooks. Instructions on entering Taxpayer Identification information can be found here.
- Have been selling on AbeBooks.com for a minimum of 3 months, and have a 3 month completion rating of 93% or better.
- Accept the AbeBooks Channel Program Agreement.
- Accept the Amazon Seller Agreement.
Continued participation in the program is contingent upon maintaining a 95% or better completion on Amazon orders, in addition to achieving a completion rate of 95% or better on AbeBooks.com.
Order Processing and Shipping:
Sellers are required to confirm orders after an item has been shipped. Tracking information is required for all expedited orders. Orders are confirmed via the AbeBooks order processing page.
See the full AbeBooks Channel Program Policies and Performance Standards.
For general information, see the AbeBooks Channel Program Overview.
Note: All prior Reseller Programs are now closed. If you require access to any of the Reseller Program Agreements in reference to your past participation, please contact Customer Support.