1. This thing all things devours;
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town;
And beats high mountains down;
2. What is the first thing Bilbo says in the chapter, ‘Out of the Frying Pan into the Fire’ (chapter 6)?
"Where and O where can Gandalf and the dwarves have got to?"
"And here’s the burglar!"
"Your servant, Mr. Baggins"
3. Upon finding Mirkwood which Dwarf questions Gandalf’s order to send their ponies back?
4. What kind of wood were the trolls Bert, Bill (William), and Tom sitting on when Bilbo finds them feasting on toasted mutton?
What month does Bilbo, Gandalf, Thorin and Co. arrive in Rivendell?
6. What is the color of Beorn’s chair in his Hall?
7. The Village of Bree is located south of:
The Far Downs
8. How long (in days) was Bombur asleep?
9. Who is the youngest Dwarf on the journey?
10. How many passages did Gollum pass on each side on his way to the back door?