1. In which country did JK Rowling teach English as a foreign language?
2. Mrs. Weasley's cousin is a squib with what profession?
3. In the Chamber of Secrets Moaning Myrtle haunts a bathroom on what floor?
4. What is Harry's name in the Latin translations?
5. From the Order of Phoenix which creature resembles a fairy with extra arms and thick black hair?
6. What is the name of Hagrid's three headed dog?
7. What play is Daniel Radcliffe, who plays Harry in the movies, appearing in?
Waiting For Godot
A Streetcar Named Desire
8. Harry uses a secret passage hidden in which statue to leave the grounds in the Chamber of Secrets?
Gregory the Smarmy
Lachlan the Lanky
Humpbacked, one-eyed witch
Wilfred the Wistful
9. When Harry went to the Leaky Cauldron in the Philosopher’s/Sorcerer’s Stone which of the following had he met before?
10. What did Hermione give Harry for Christmas in The Goblet of Fire?
A box of Every-Flavour Beans
Quidditch Teams of Britain and Ireland
A talking homework diary
11. In what year did JK Rowling release two books (Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them & Quidditch Through the Ages) to support the Comic Relief charity?
12. Dobby drops what on Mrs. Masson's head in the Chamber of Secrets?
13. In the Philosopher’s/Sorcerer's Stone what room did Harry stay in at the Railview Hotel?
14. Mrs Weasley keeps their floo powder in what?
15. Snape uses 7 potions as part of the philosopher’s stones defenses. How many are poison?
16. What is Gilderoy Lockhart's favourite colour?
17. In the Chamber of Secrets who is the first person attacked by the Basilisk?
18. Which journalist on a British daily newspaper threw away an ultra-rare, and now ultra-valuable, first edition of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone after meeting JK Rowling in 1997?
Jack Malvern of The Times
John Ezard of The Guardian
Nigel Reynolds of The Daily Telegraph
Brian Sewell of London’s Evening Standard
19. Hermione and another girl are petrified by the Basilisk at the same time in the Chamber of Secrets. The other girl is from what house?
20. In Philosopher’s/Sorcerer’s Stone what is the colour of icing used to write “Happy Birthday Harry” on his first cake?
By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
Copyright © 1996 - 2013, AbeBooks Inc. or its affiliates. AbeBooks, AbeBooks.com, and "Because You Read" are registered trademarks with the Registered US Patent & Trademark Office.