The best inventory management software available to booksellers is even better. The HomeBase 3.0 re-release is now available!
(Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP)
Before downloading, please review the Read Me file.
- Streamlined inventory management: If you're an AbeBooks bookseller, any time you make a change or an addition to your Listings or Wants, HomeBase 3.0 automatically sends them to AbeBooks.
- Multi-select: Up to 100 listings or wants may be selected and edited/deleted at once. For example, if you realise you mis-typed an author's name on 5 listings, you could select them all, make the update once, and the edit would be applied to all 5 listings.
- Improved PricePartner: Built into HomeBase 3.0, PricePartner is a powerful application that allows you to quickly and easily adjust the prices of selected or all books listed in HomeBase 3.0. You may select a sub-set of your listings and increase or decrease prices by a fixed amount or by a percentage on only those listings. You can also update all selected listings to the same price.
- ISBN LookUp (available to registered booksellers only): ISBN LookUp will now return more than one result if we have multiple matches tothe ISBN in our database. You can choose the best match from the list. In addition, many more fields may be returned by ISBN LookUp and you can choose which you’d like to keep and which you’d would prefer to ignore.
- Quantity: If you have more than one copy of a book, you can use the quantity field and we’ll automatically decrease the quantity online when a book is sold; no more manual re-listing!
- More Import Options: HomeBase 3.0 can import most common standard file formats and allows you to import custom delimited file formats, so getting set up is easy. We recommend that you back up your current inventory file before importing the data into HomeBase 3.0.
- Additional Information can be found in our HomeBase 3.0 Online Help.
- HomeBase 3.0 is optimized to work on a PC running the following Microsoft Windows versions:
- 512 MB RAM
- HomeBase 3.0 is not designed to be networked on more than one computer.
Find more online help.