Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed:
Derived from Anita Woolfolk's market-leading Educational Psychology, Eleventh Edition, the most thorough, accessible, and authoritative text on the market, the Active Learning Edition breaks the material into manageable “modules.” To provide customers with an alternative version to the longer chapters of the standard 11th Edition, that version's 15 chapters now appear as 40 brief modules, which are easy to cover in shorter academic terms and will make learning easier for students. In addition to presenting comprehensive, expert coverage of all topics teachers need to understand about how students learn and all the classroom applications for which the author is justly renowned, the modules are grouped into clusters that allow for deeper context and background for each topic. Further, each module is a self-contained learning unit, with learning objectives and both in-text and online review materials that provide immediate reinforcement of key concepts and build students' confidence in their grasp of the material. Adding to its interactivity are 14 end-of-cluster “Active Learning Connections” features filled with activities that direct students to new and emerging technologies, connecting them with one another and other students through wikis, blogs, and many other useful technology resources and web sites.
0131381113 / 9780131381117 Educational Psychology: Modular Active Learning Edition (with MyEducationLab)
Package consists of:
0135094100 / 9780135094105 Educational Psychology: Modular Active Learning Edition
0135140870 / 9780135140871 MyEducationLab -- Access Card
Prepare with the Power of Classroom Practice.
• Take Practice Tests for each chapter of your text.
— Completion of each practice test generates a study plan that is unique to you.
— The study plan links to text excerpts activities with feedback, and videos and other media that can help you master concepts covered in your text.
• Complete Assignments and Activities to apply text content to real classroom situations.
• Authentic classroom video shows real teachers and students interacting, and helps prepare you for the classroom.
• Explore the Building Teaching Skills and Dispositions exercises to practice and strengthen the skills that are essential to teaching.
• Case studies offer real-life perspectives on common issues and challenges faced in the classroom.
• Authentic student and teacher classroom artifacts provide you with the actual types of materials encountered every day by teachers.
To order this book WITH MyEducationLab, use either ISBN:
From the Back Cover
Educational Psychology: Modular Active Learning Edition (with MyEducationLab) (11th Edition) (ISBN: 0131381113 / 0-13-138111-3)
Quantity Available: 1