MyEducationLab with Pearson eText Student Access Code Card for Effective Practices in Early Childhood Education, 1/e by Bredekamp
This text provides the building blocks for understanding effective practices in early childhood education by building upon Developmentally Appropriate Practice framework. The book is designed to prepare a new generation of early childhood professionals by helping them construct a cohesive understanding of this dynamic field and what they can do as teachers to enhance young children's learning and development.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Prepare with the Power of Classroom Practice.
• Take Practice Tests for each chapter of your text.
– Completion of each practice test generates a study plan that is unique to you.
– The study plan links to text excerpts activities with feedback, and videos and other media that can help you master concepts covered in your text.
• Complete Assignments and Activities to apply text content to real classroom situations.
• Authentic classroom video shows real teachers and students interacting, and helps prepare you for the classroom.
• Explore the Building Teaching Skills and Dispositions exercises to practice and strengthen the skills that are essential to teaching.
• Case studies offer real-life perspectives on common issues and challenges faced in the classroom.
• Authentic student and teacher classroom artifacts provide you with the actual types of materials encountered every day by teachers.
To order this book WITH MyEducationLab, use either ISBN:
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Pearson. Misc. Supplies. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX013247655X