If you need to know it, it’s in this book! Cracking the PSAT/NMSQT, 2013 Edition, includes:
• 2 full-length practice tests
• Thorough review of all the math, critical reading, and writing skills you need to ace the PSAT
• Targeted math drills for geometry, quadratic equations, and functions
• Specific strategies for cracking every question type
• Practice drills and detailed explanations for every topic that appears on the PSAT
• Everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships
• An exclusive “Hit Parade” of key PSAT vocabulary words
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The Princeton Review is the fastest growing test-preparation company in the country, with over 60 franchise offices in the nation. Each year, we help more than 2 million students prepare for college, grad school, professional licensing exams, and successful careers.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Princeton Review, 2012. Book Condition: New. Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Bookseller Inventory # ABE_book_new_030794476X
Book Description Princeton Review. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX030794476X
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: BRAND NEW. NEW Book in Mint Condition -- Great DEAL !! Fast Shipping -- Friendly Customer Service -- Buy with Confidence!. Bookseller Inventory # RP030794476XBN
Book Description Princeton Review. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P11030794476X