All the essential information you need at the bedside is right here! This rapid access guide with over 500 quick facts is small enough to fit easily in your pocket. It features separate sections on procedures, vital signs, lab values, emergency/ECG, IV meds and many more. With extensive cross referencing and fluid resistant pages, this is a lifesaver for clinicals and a must-have reference for any busy nurse!
- Pocket size makes it handy to carry around and spiral binding allows booklet to lay flat for easy reference.
- 10 easy-to-find tabbed sections make it easy to gain rapid access to hundreds of essential facts, formulas, lab values, procedures, ECG info, and more.
- Each section divider features a rapid-reference table of contents so users can quickly locate the information they need within each section.
- Includes a collection of commonly used but rarely memorized clinical information, such as charts, graphs, formulas, conversions, and lab values - all necessary to deliver safe and efficient nursing care.
- Pages are coated so they are water resistant - great for rugged clinical use.
- Ten sections: Procedures, Vital Signs/Pain, Assessment, Meds/IV, Labs, Emergency/ECG, Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Patient Teaching, and Facts.
Pocket-sized for portability, these new quick-reference resources provide quick, easy access to the information you need to know! Water- and stain-resistant pages stand up to the daily wear-and-tear of the clinical setting.
This rapid access guide with over 500 quick facts is small enough to fit easily in your pocket
Here's the next best thing to memorization - a handy, 3x5 flip-guide of commonly used clinical information that you can turn to whenever you need it. Absolutely essential for clinicals. Over 500 quick facts about drugs, emergency care, pediatrics, patient teaching, obstetrics, patient assessment, and procedures. Includes formulas, conversion tables, abbreviations, calculators, and more. Spiral binding and easy-access format for rapid retrieval.
From the Publisher