A colorfully illustrated collection of spiral-bound, removable cards, this notebook covers key pharmacology topics and drugs. It is uniquely designed to help students master pharmacology both in class and in preparing for the NCLEX® examination. It will also benefit practicing nurses who'd like a refresher and memory device on pharmacology. Using a wide variety of learning aids, humor, illustrations, and mnemonics, it covers topics including administration, antibiotics, antivirals, anticoagulants, cardiac drugs, CNS drugs, diuretics, endocrine drugs, GI drugs, musculoskeletal drugs, OB drugs, pain, psychiatric drugs, and pulmonary drugs.
- Features 91 full-color illustrated mnemonics on individual drug topics and key drugs.
- Offers durability and portability with spiral-bound format and removable cards on sturdy stock.
- Perforated cards may be used as is, in spiral-bound notebook or removed for use as individual flash cards, which allows the reader flexibility when studying.
- Topics are listed alphabetically for quick reference.
- Offers easy referral, with tabs and color cover guide using a different color for each topic.
- Concise "What You Need to Know" drug monographs on the back of each image include quick information on drug action, use, contraindications/precautions, side effects, and nursing implications.
91 convenient, easy-to-use review cards covering difficult pharmacology concepts and key drugs!
91 color-coded cards focus on key pharmacology topics and drugs!
Make learning easy and memorable!