Pharmacology Online for Pharmacology and the Nursing Process
ISBN 13: 9780323068895
Publisher: Mosby Inc
Publication Date: 2010
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed:
Corresponding to Lilley's Pharmacology and the Nursing Process, 6th Edition, Pharmacology Online features a collection of self-paced learning modules that will enhance understanding of pharmacology. Master the basic principles of pharmacology.and more! Interactive Learning Activities and true-to-life Case Studies will facilitate understanding of how drugs work and how to administer them safely in the clinical setting.
- Case Studies show the consequences of both correct and incorrect choices, and provide rationales for incorrect choices.
- Case Study Quizzes test understanding of key content and principles covered in the Case Studies.
- Interactive Learning Activities provide need-to-know review of critical drug content in a fun, game-like way.
- Practice Quizzes for the NCLEX Examination provide practice in answering NCLEX Examination-style questions to promote success with the expanded pharmacology content of the NCLEX Examination.
- Roadside Assistance Video Clips use humor and analogy to bring difficult content to life
- Flashcard sets provide an easy-to-use, engaging way to memorize information about major drugs, drug classes, and pharmacologic principles.
- Care Planning Activities present brief case studies along with a care plan template for completion.
- Animations bring difficult concepts to life!
- An Audio Glossary presents both a definition and an audio pronunciation for more than 1,400 terms and drug names.
- A Drug Handbook serves as a convenient quick reference within the course.
- New organization to match the textbook helps emphasize the relevance of each Self-Study Module, video, animation, and more to understanding and learning key concepts from the text.
- Five brand-new, drug-specific Self-Study Modules go beyond the basic principles of pharmacology to focus on important drug content areas:
- Medications for Asthma
- Medications for Peptic Ulcer Disease with H. pylori
- Antilipemic Drugs
Pharmacology Online for Pharmacology and the Nursing Process: Search Results
Lilley, Linda Lane;Snyder, Julie S.;Whitney, Cheryle
Quantity Available: 1
Book Description: Paperback. Book Condition: New. NEW NEVER USED May contain highlighting/underlining/notes/etc. This item may not include any CDs, Infotracs, Access cards or other supplementary material. Usually ships within 2 business days in quality packaging. Satisfaction guaranteed. Bookseller Inventory # 8800030740486
Portions of this page may be (c) 2006 Muze Inc. Some database content may also be provided by Baker & Taylor Inc. Copyright 1995-2006 Muze Inc. For personal non-commercial use only. All rights reserved. Content for books is owned by Baker & Taylor, Inc. or its licensors and is subject to copyright and all other protections provided by applicable law.
Portions of this page may be Copyright VNU Entertainment Media (UK) Ltd., 2006, Georg Lingenbrink GmbH & Co., Tite Live, S.A or Informazioni Editoriali S.p.A. All rights reserved.