Green's Operative Hand Surgery e-dition: Text with Continually Updated Online Reference, 2-Volume Set, 5e
; ; ;
ISBN 10: 0443066744 / 0-443-06674-4
ISBN 13: 9780443066740
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone
Publication Date: 2005
Editorial Reviews for this title:
The 5th Edition of the world's most comprehensive operative hand surgery reference pairs the tradition of print with the advances of technology in a continuously updated multimedia (E)dition. A new team of international contributors, carefully selected for their particular expertise and ability to offer broad perspectives in a given subject area, describes a complete range of open and arthroscopic techniques. They discuss their preferred surgical methods · patient selection · pre-operative evaluation · decision making · expected outcomes · and special instrumentation. A companion CD-ROM enables readers to link directly from bibliographical citations to corresponding MEDLINE abstracts and other sources.
- 2-VOLUME SET
- Delivers all-new chapters on the elbow, plus updated information on skin grafts, wrist
- Provides updated coverage of forearm, bone, and soft tissue reconstruction.
- Incorporates more line drawings to depict procedures and techniques with greater accuracy and
- Contains bulleted "Critical Points" boxes throughout.
- Presents key references in the text and detailed citations on the CD-ROM with links to the corresponding MEDLINE abstracts.
- Incorporates the entire contents of the book-completely searchable, with references hyperlinked to PubMed.
- Features weekly updates, personally overseen by the Editors, to reflect important new advances in the field.
- Provides access to Mosby's Drug Consult-a comprehensive drug reference and database.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
Features weekly updates, personally overseen by the Editors, reflecting important new advances
Editorial reviews may belong to another edition of this title.