Frommer's Peru Day by Day (Frommer's Day by Day - Full Size)
ISBN 10: 0470890711 / 0-470-89071-1
ISBN 13: 9780470890714
Publication Date: 2012
Editorial Reviews for this title:
Map your own adventure. Peru Day by Day is the perfect answer for travelers who want to know the best places to visit and the best way to see Peru.
- Packed with 82 detailed full-color maps and more than 400 full-color photos
- 53 regional and city itineraries that will help you maximize your time while touring the country's top sights. Tour the breathtaking scenery of the Amazon, eat your way through Lima's diverse dining scene, take in the view from the top of Machu Picchu, explore the Northern Coast's best beaches, or explore historic Cusco.
- The author, a longtime Peru expert, hits all the highlights, from iconic Machu Picchu to the colorful festivals of Puno to Lima's vibrant dining scene.He's checked out all of the country's best hotels and restaurants in person, and offers authoritative, candid reviews that will help you find the choices that suit your tastes and budget.
- You'll also get coverage of shopping and nightlife in the major cities; a full chapter on Peru's rich history and culture, information on special-interest tours, and advice on planning a successful Peruvian vacation.
- The cultural “Spotlight” sections take a closer look at the most compelling aspects of Peruvian culture and include A Toast to Pisco, The Incas, and The Nasca Lines.
- Frommer's Peru Day by Day also includes a color fold-out map.
Map your adventure
Plan a trip that suits your interests. Follow ourrecommended itineraries or mix & match to createyour own. Explore a region in depth or hit the highlights. With Frommer's Day by Day guides, the choice is yours.
57 self-guided tours with maps that show how to get from place to place
Hundreds of photos,plus engaging insights on history and culture
Detailed reviews of hotels,restaurants, shopping, and nightlife
Full-sized foldout map of Peru in a handy plastic envelope
Find news, deals, apps, expert advice,and travel forums at Frommers.com
From the Back Cover
Editorial reviews may belong to another edition of this title.