From the author of market-leading Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, this unique review book gives you 5,000 additional NCLEX-RN® practice questions all organized according to the NCLEX-RN® test plan. Like all of Linda Silvestri's review books, detailed rationales are provided for all answer choices, plus comprehensive test-taking strategies, and references to Elsevier nursing textbooks. This review also includes many critical thinking and alternate item formats, plus a comprehensive exam consisting of 300 questions.
Please check out these other great NCLEX-RN® review books from Linda Silvestri:
. Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination (9781416037088)
. Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-RN® Exam PDA Software Powered by Skyscape (9781416048510)
. Saunders Strategies for Success for the NCLEX-RN® Examination (9781416000952)
. Strategies for Alternate Item Formats for the NCLEX-RN® Exam (9781416038412)
. Saunders Q & A Review Cards for the NCLEX-RN® Exam (9781416047261)
- The text and accompanying CD-ROM provide a total of 5,010 practice questions, offering a thorough preparation for the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Alternate item format questions are included throughout the text and CD-ROM to help readers become accustomed to the new question styles.
- Every practice question provides a correct answer, rationales for all responses, test-taking strategy, level of cognitive ability, integrated concepts and processes category, client needs category, and a reference to a major Elsevier nursing textbook.
- Text presents introductory chapters on the NCLEX exam, the CAT exam, and test-taking skills.
- Text is uniquely organized, containing chapters that specifically address each category of client needs, along with the integrated concepts and process identified in the NCLEX-RN test plan.
- Practice questions help readers develop the reading, critical thinking, and analytic skills they need to succeed on the exam.
- Makes further study easier with specific references for every question.
- The text contains a comprehensive exam consisting of 300 questions representative of the percentages identified in the NCLEX-RN test plan.
- Features a new chapter addressing transitional needs of foreign-educated nurses.
- Includes over 5,000 questions, approximately 1,510 more than the 2nd edition. All of the questions in the book, plus additional questions, are included on the CD-ROM.
- New alternate item format questions include drag-n-drop, illustration questions, and multiple-response questions to prepare users for these questions on the NCLEX-RN examination.
Get ready for the new NCLEX-RN® exam with the ONLY review book organized by Client Needs!