Right from the Start: A Premarital Guide for Couples
ISBN 10: 0834126044 / 0-8341-2604-4
ISBN 13: 9780834126046
Publisher: Beacon Hill Press of Kansas City
Publication Date: 2011
Editorial Reviews for this title:
Brand new from family counselors and popular conference speakers, Dr. David and Lisa Frisbie. Hugely readable, chock-full of questions and topics and ideas if you're dating, engaged, or considering marriage. Key topics include:
- Money (how you've used it, how you expect to deal with it)
- Sex (your prior experiences and your expectations in mariage)
- Power (who's the boss? why? how was it in your family, growing up?)
- Faith (the importance of shared values, especially in spiritual matters)
- Family (roles and expectations within the family unit, including parenting)
Be aware: This book boldly goes where other pre-marriage books have not yet gone. This is an in-depth look at why marriages go bad --- and how you can keep your marriage from becoming yet another divorce statistic.
Hugely readable, constantly entertaining, and a real eye-opener in several places.
Editorial reviews may belong to another edition of this title.