Help students develop the skills they need to succeed on the new FCAT 2.0 Reading state test.
This practice test book is the perfect preparation tool for the FCAT 2.0 Reading test.
It contains 6 reading mini-tests to ease students into test preparation and help students develop the reading comprehension skills they will need for the state test.
It includes 6 focused vocabulary quizzes that cover all the vocabulary skills that are assessed on the state test.
It includes a full-length FCAT 2.0 Reading test just like the real FCAT 2.0 test.
There is no better way to prepare for the FCAT 2.0 than to take it!
- Build confidence by using the tests to improve student performance
- Reduce text anxiety by allowing the student to practice taking the FCAT 2.0 test
- Find out what score a student is likely to get before they take the real FCAT 2.0 test
- Use the tests in revision so students develop the skills to answer all types of reading comprehension questions
- Use the full answer key and skills list to identify exactly what skills the student is missing
- Use the included teaching notes to ensure that students have a full understanding of the key reading skills that Florida students need
It's all new and updated for the new 2011-2012 Florida FCAT 2.0 Reading test!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX1466374381