Six-Minute Solutions for Civil PE Exam Transportation Problems
ISBN 10: 1591263751 / 1-59126-375-1
ISBN 13: 9781591263753
Publisher: Professional Publications, Inc.
Publication Date: 2011
Editorial Reviews for this title:
With an average of only six minutes to solve each problem on the Civil PE exam, speed and accuracy are vital to your success—and nothing gets you up to speed like solving problems. Six-Minute Solutions for Civil PE Exam Transportation Problems
prepares you to answer even the most difficult morning and afternoon transportation problems in just minutes. Learning important strategies to solve these problems quickly and efficiently is the key to passing the Civil PE exam.
Solving transportation problems on the Civil PE exam also requires a thorough familiarity with relevant design standards, and Six-Minute Solutions
reflects those specified for the exam. Beat the Clock on the Civil PE Exam
- 89 challenging multiple-choice problems, similar in format and difficulty to the actual exam
- 2 levels of difficulty: 15 morning and 62 afternoon transportation problems
- 9 supplementary geotechnical, water resources and environmental, and engineering economics afternoon problems
- Coverage of the latest exam standards
A hint for each problem Step-by-step solutions Explanations of how to avoid common errorsTopics Covered
- 1999 edition of ITE
- 2000 edition of HCM
- 2002 edition of PCA
- 2009 edition of MUTCD
- 2004 edition of AASHTO "Green Book"
- 2006 edition of AASHTO Roadside Design Guide
- Geometric Design
- Traffic Analysis
- Traffic Safety
- Transportation Planning
Editorial reviews may belong to another edition of this title.