A candid, real-world look at investigations, from crime scene to courtroom, shared by an ACTUAL investigator. No ivory tower theory. Just the real deal!
A seasoned investigator taps his years of street experience to teach you the:
- Core qualities that make for a great investigator
- Important legalities that impact investigations
- Crime Scene protocols that must be followed
- Best follow-up investigation strategies
- Keys to dealing with eyewitnesses
- Aspects of Interview and Interrogation
- Steps in solving Major Crimes
Each chapter includes summary questions for discussion and review.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Looseleaf Law Publications, Inc, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX1608850234
Book Description Looseleaf Law Publications, Inc, 2010. Book Condition: New. Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Bookseller Inventory # ABE_book_new_1608850234
Book Description Looseleaf Law Publications, In, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P111608850234