Top Marketplace offers for ISBN
Klein, Ramseyer and Bainbridge's Business Associations, Cases and Materials on Agency, Partnerships, and Corporations (University Casebook Series)
; ; Author
With the prior edition of this concise, up-to-date casebook having been adopted at over 100 law schools, the eighth edition preserves the authors' tradition of providing a comprehensive overview of agency, partnership, and corporation law. It also continues to emphasize six basic editorial principles:
- Be lean but not mean, cases edited ruthlessly to produce a readable and concise result.
- Facts matter, so they are included in all their potential ambiguity.
- Bring a planner’s perspective to the table through extensive use of transactionally-oriented problems.
- It’s a casebook not a treatise. No long, stultifying textual passages. Provide the cases and let the individual teacher use them as he or she sees fit.
- Try to find cases that are fun to teach. Great facts or a clever analysis are always given first priority in case selection.
- Provide a teachers’ manual that goes into great depth, with analysis of every case and, whenever applicable, offering the disparate views of each author.
An exhaustive teachers’ manual extensively discusses every case and provides answers to every question in the text. One feature that many adopters find especially helpful is that all three editors give their own approach to the cases, showing the different ways in which the same case can be taught. Annually updated PowerPoint slides cover almost all sections of the book and feature an extensive use of data, graphics, and photos. For more information and additional teaching materials, visit the companion site .
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.