Ready-To-Wear Apparel Analysis
ISBN 10: 0130254347 / 0-13-025434-7
ISBN 13: 9780130254344
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Publication Date: 2000
So what's in this textbook that you might want to know more about?
- Making product decisions in the context of the fast-paced, global nature of today's apparel industry.
- Developing, producing, and evaluating apparel products for quality.
- Improving communication using apparel industry vocabulary.
- Balancing cost and quality for long-term profitability.
And what's new in the third edition of this market-leading textbook?
- NEW! Case studies that let you "try a Real-life Scenario."
- NEW! Coverage of other soft goods through the addition of a useful new chapter on fashions (bed, bath, tabletop, etc.).
- NEW! Many updated photos and illustrations to complement the visual learning and understanding of important concepts.
- NEW! One of the most complete lists of textile and apparel-related web sites you will find anywhere, for finding up-to-the-minute information on the Internet.
Portions of this page may be (c) 2006 Muze Inc. Some database content may also be provided by Baker & Taylor Inc. Copyright 1995-2006 Muze Inc. For personal non-commercial use only. All rights reserved. Content for books is owned by Baker & Taylor, Inc. or its licensors and is subject to copyright and all other protections provided by applicable law.
Portions of this page may be Copyright VNU Entertainment Media (UK) Ltd., 2006, Georg Lingenbrink GmbH & Co., Tite Live, S.A or Informazioni Editoriali S.p.A. All rights reserved.